Sunday, April 1, 2012

The latest news...

I am very happy to announce that I have purchased my own ranch and will be relocating over the upcoming weeks. I have to move both myself and the rescue and due to delays in possession the move will take place over several weeks as I am still working in different locations. If you have an interest in a horse we will still be showing at the Livermore location, but as we relocate the horses will be in separate locations. All showings are by appointment only.

The new location is in the foothills of Yosemite, approx 40 minutes out of Fresno, 10 min from Coarsegold and 20 from Oakhurst. We will be looking for a local volunteer base to help with our transition and once relocated, with general activities from cleaning to training. As well we need local individuals who would like to be more involved in the rescue and who are interested in joining the board. We are looking for a minimum of 4 individuals who are in Madera county, or within travel distance to the ranch.

There is much work to be done at this location, but the efforts will be worth every minute. Plans include several pastures, 2 barns, several pens for training and working horses and eventually a large arena for training and fundraising events.

Thank you everyone who has encouraged me throughout this time, The transitions will be hard and I am sure take longer than I plan, but it had begun.
Here are a few picture of the ranch.